The Trento Card
This card will open up a world of opportunities and advantages that will fill your holiday with a range of new experiences.
With the Trento Card you can get a 50% discount on the entrance ticket to the MUSE and the Castello del Buonconsiglio, along with: free access to many other sites of interest, including other museums and botanical gardens; free travel on all local public transport, including regional trains; significant discounts on purchases and services, such as tastings of local food and wine products, guided tours, access to producers' stores and a 10% discount on all purchases.
For more information just visit the website.
How to get the Trento Card:
- The Trento Card is automatically included in your stay fees if you book for at least two nights before 31st October 2019, in one of the affiliated accommodation facilities. It is valid for the entire duration of your holiday and is free for children under 18 years of age.
- If you stay for only one night, you can have the card at a reduced price of just €10 by asking for it directly at the affiliated hotel you’re staying at.
How does it work:
- To access the many advantages and discounts included, just show your Card at the ticket offices and at the entrances of the affiliated establishments.
- To travel on public transport, it is necessary to integration it with the transport card. Using the Open Move App where you can obtain, without any additional costs, your travel ticket for buses, trains and all transport services within the province of Trento.
- • If you prefer technology, you can simply use the Trento Card in digital format by entering your Card code onto theTrentino Guest Card App,), freely downloadable for both Android and iOS. You can discover all the services, book visits, plan your itinerary and much more.
Then, after properly exploring the city of Trento, you’ve just got to explore the rest of Trentino!
The best way to do this is with the Trentino Guest Card, so don’t be shy, we’re waiting for you!